Episode 70, a PotterFicWeekly double feature, has been released!
Tonight’s double-length podcast covers Chapters 1-16 and 17-30 of LavenderBrown’s The Final Reckoning!
Included in tonight’s podcast:
– A poignant message from Kezza regarding the devastating fires in Australia.
– Distracting humor about human excrement!
– Professor Hopkirk: Role model from Hell or just a really good shot?
– Dumbledore’s Retirement. What part of “leave office” are you missing?
– Poufwa GPS: Where does the Head Boy really sleep?
– The unexpected loss of a legend.
Any feedback/comments/voicemails covering tonight’s podcast or chapters can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This two-parter is rated R, and while it is available to the public without password, it may not be suitable for younger readers.
Episode Hosts: Ryan, Kezza, PS, Mike, Rinna, Jen2, Kronkk, Sue
Editor: Kezza and Omly
Episode Length: 3’37’39
Do the best you can for as long as you can. Remember that all may yet be well. Don't be afraid.
Posted on February 15th, 2009 by Ryan
Filed under: Episodes