The PotterFicWeekly Halloween Special Edition has arrived!
Two episodes in four hours. That’s it. I’m taking a week off.
Join Jen, LadyChi, Meg, Melindaleo, Tina, LonelyRiddle, and me for the type of indepth and laser-focused discussion that you’ve come to expect from PotterFicWeekly.
In this episode, we:
* determine who is important and who is a peon.
* check in on LadyChi’s toilet and make her apologize for scaring us in Episode 31.
* interview Tina on meeting Jo for three full seconds.
* complain about Tina’s husband.
* analyze the role of Halloween in the books and fanfic.
* find out what everyone wore for Halloween.
* find out exactly why Melinda is hoping you don’t listen to this episode.
* hear narrations of the top two one-shots introduced in the Halloween Ball.
* debut MasterFic Theater, Episode 1. And yes, that is the sound of theme music being played over a stereo next to an air condition. NOT!
Do the best you can for as long as you can. Remember that all may yet be well. Don't be afraid.
Posted on November 1st, 2007 by Ryan
Filed under: Special Editions